UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc Official Anouncement

staffymad

Although I did mention previously that you all must be tiered of anouncements by now, I need to sneak in one last one :laugh: :rolleyes:

Silke aka Silke here on the Refuge has kindly agreed to join the Oldies Club committee as our new Merchandise Coordinator.

Silke has been fostering for some time for the oldies club and has been getting involved in the webteam just prior to accepting the Merchandise Coordinator role.

I am sure everyone will give her the warm welcome she deserves and wishes her luck in her new role.

Welcome on Board Silke

Cindy :flowers:

:wink: Hi Congratulations!

I applied for a position with the OC back in Jan. I had one reply asking me for more details about myself . I replied in details and then nothing to this date, despite trying to email lots of times! Maybe OC is very busy, maybe no-one wants me!! I can't find a phone number and so I am posting here just in case anyone is interested .

X

Deborah

:wink: Hi Congratulations!

I applied for a position with the OC back in Jan. I had one reply asking me for more details about myself . I replied in details and then nothing to this date, despite trying to email lots of times! Maybe OC is very busy, maybe no-one wants me!! I can't find a phone number and so I am posting here just in case anyone is interested .

X

Deborah

Hi Deborah,

sorry been out all day yesterday and just read your PM, will get on the case now :flowers:

Cindy