UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chloe A Fresh Start At A Ripe Old Age

Jackthelab

Well Chloe is OUT, she has been collected by Christine, the pound fee duly paid ( could have wiavered, whole other story) and she has been for a walk, here is what Christine says

"I collected Chloe about an hour ago and she is laid under my desk at work at the moment. We have been for a walk by the river and even a little run - Chloe insisted She is very lively, seems quite happy - she is very smelly (Joanne be prepared) and needs a good brush, but other wise she is lovely."

Joanne is going over tonight to collect her and introduce her to Jo's 2 Labs.

Apparently she was on Rimadyl and the kennel staff suspect that was what making her sick, after they stopped it she got a lot brighter.

So there you go, Jo is going to take lots of piccies of her and update me and in turn i'll update you all.

:)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go, from Joanne her foster mum

Well Chloe was a little bit whingy on the journey home, and is still apprehensive, who can blame her with all the change that has happened in her life. The good news is she's nowhere near as stinky as Rhuna was when we rescued her, didn't have to wind the windows down at all in fact!! Although she would benefit from a bit of a nice warm shower and shampoo.

Indie and Tau have been absolutely fine with her, Tau didn't recognise her at one point in the garden but soon realised who it was (the smell I think). I'm up in the loft so don't want to leave her too long, as I think she is a bit anxious, I can hear a bit of a whinge as I'm typing. So its going to be patient short spurts of time by herself in her new home, I won't be leaving Indie and Tau with her until she has got some confidence, and as Tau gets crated when we're out during the day it will be steady Indie that she'll be able to cuddle up to.

Anyway, will keep you updated and let you know how it goes at the vets - you'll have to wait for photos I'm afraid as my camera battery has run out, but I promise I'll try and get some taken and uploaded tomorrow.