UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chloe A Fresh Start At A Ripe Old Age

Jackthelab

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe Update today from Joanne her foster mum

Some good news, Chloe is eating again, although as fussy as usual! She didn't want her lovely chicken and rice, but raw liver with the other two, which she has turned her nose up at when offered before!!! Also, we've tried her with the buster collar off today, and she's not even doing anything to her tum where the wound is, its as though it was never there. And, big step, she's less growly grumpy last thing, I think she has been frightened we'd chuck her outside for the night or something, but she's learning that she actually has a life of luxury now!

She's got OH wrapped round her iccle paw, he's a right softie! He's the one that tried her with raw liver tonight for her tea. She ate her chicken this morning so how it isn't ok tonight I don't know; and personally I'm such a meany, if they look fit and well and haven't got any problems, I'd just assume if they're not hungry enough to eat fresh boiled chicken and rice then they're not that hungry. And, funnily enough, if the OH leaves the room to get a drink or go for a fag, Chloe will try and nick his spot on the sofa, even though she knows she's not meant to. But if I've been sat where she wants to get up, she rolls her eyes and gives it the hard done by act, but doesn't want to push her luck. Now what does that say about me?