UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

If they wont sort it phone me and I will give you the phne number for some amazing men in Carmarthen who will have it sorted in a nano.

OK, will do that if we get stuck with it. But basically it has a dud chip set for the sound, and the manufacturers should put it right. Will see what Littlewoods will make them do if anything.

Littlewoods did suggest I rang Microsoft to check that installing 2K insyead of Vista couldn't have done any damage. I rang Microsoft, and they said I could talk to an engineer about Vista but it would cost me 49 plus vat. I explained it was actually 2K I wanted to ask about. They said as it was a outdated system I would have to talk to a different engineer, cost 200 plus vat. *gulp* bye bye Microsoft.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel old, fat, ugly and knackered. I wonder what's up with me? :unsure: Doubtless a weekend of fun with Sol will put everything back into perspective.

Never felt fat in my life (I'm most definitely NOT fat or even "well covered" and never have been apart from as a toddler). This is completely new and a bit leftfield :wacko: It's the first time ever in 43 years and can't imagine why I do see myself as Jo Brand's body double all of a sudden.

Only yesterday I was embarrassed and ashamed at being so skinny, struggling to tip the scales at 45kgs and having been castigated by a random stranger as "bony". Just one of life's mysteries I suppose :rolleyes:

Trying to figure out a leasing agreement and how the figures work, and leasing people who know it all and can't explain it in plain english.

A doddle - PM me and I'll show you the easy way :flowers:

Edited by Alison

I feel old, fat, ugly and knackered. I wonder what's up with me? :unsure: Doubtless a weekend of fun with Sol will put everything back into perspective.

Never felt fat in my life (I'm most definitely NOT fat or even "well covered" and never have been apart from as a toddler). This is completely new and a bit leftfield :wacko: It's the first time ever in 43 years and can't imagine why I do see myself as Jo Brand's body double all of a sudden.

Only yesterday I was embarrassed and ashamed at being so skinny, struggling to tip the scales at 45kgs and having been castigated by a random stranger as "bony". Just one of life's mysteries I suppose :rolleyes:

A doddle - PM me and I'll show you the easy way :flowers:

You are possibly stressed? I know when I am stressed I lose weight but feel fat!

thank you for your very kind offer, if you are sure I will pm you on Monday when I have the figures again (am determined not to become addicted to the blackberry) I suspect it's very simple but I am just not clued in.