UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks as always for your invaluable advice and assistance Abby :flowers:

Completely :offtopic: but I've got another pic of that mysterious wooden structure I was asking you about in RMF the other day. Will post it in that thread tomorrow.

Pleasure :)

Looking forward to mysterious structure photos (must go post in the obsessions thread...)

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brother and equally bad GF are in the garden putting up (presumably practising) a WHOPPING great big new tent. Fine, except where's some rent money for my parents?????????????? Or did that get spent on going out for dinner last night as per most weekends? SCCC REAM

:soapbox:

My dad is 80 and he collapsed on Thursday night :mecry:

Aside from the issues causing the collapse he hurt himself when he fell and now has a black eye and various other bruises :mecry:

I think he's going to be ok with a lengthy recuperation but I feel so useless as he lives 3 hours away, thankfully my sister lives nearby. Parents are such a worry :(

My dad is 80 and he collapsed on Thursday night :mecry:

Aside from the issues causing the collapse he hurt himself when he fell and now has a black eye and various other bruises :mecry:

I think he's going to be ok with a lengthy recuperation but I feel so useless as he lives 3 hours away, thankfully my sister lives nearby. Parents are such a worry :(

:( :GroupHug:

I had to go to page 3 for this! :glare:

anyhooooo

I saw a lovely leather recliner chair on ebay. Won it, the man hasnt contacted me. Surely he would be watching if his stuff has sold. 2 days before, I asked for the measurements and he didnt answer :angry:

Its lovely and I want it!

MIL turned on the waterworks - so no Beagle here as yet. She has told OH that she thinks everyone will think bad of her giving up on her dogs. I know that she will still go through with it and am thinking just get on with it love - I need to settle her in before I go back to work - I have this week and next week off - so would be an ideal time to settle her down, but no - shes still thinking of her self.

I wish she would think of the dogs for a change :(

My back still HURTS summink rotten :angry: :angry:

My neighbour upstairs is prolly pissed, and that always seems to affect his hearing, so he has very boring polish telly blaring (boring because I can only hear the sound not words, but they don't "sound english" if you know what I mean) and the music inbetween the spoken bits is just atrocious! :angry: :angry: :angry: