UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

had a HOOOGE dinner this evening and used no syns and 1 healthy extra ( will make sense to people doing slimming world )

am happy to do it myself at home as I have the books and you chappies as a support group , my only downside is I think the lovely bars they sell at the weigh in meetings ( they can be used as healthy extra ) can only be brought at the meetings which is a pain as I rather liked them

other than that its all fab , I am feeling very positive and just hope I am loosing ( as I am eating LOADS )

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am happy to do it myself at home as I have the books and you chappies as a support group , my only downside is I think the lovely bars they sell at the weigh in meetings ( they can be used as healthy extra ) can only be brought at the meetings which is a pain as I rather liked them

Send details, I'll see what my contact can do. :)

had a HOOOGE dinner this evening and used no syns and 1 healthy extra ( will make sense to people doing slimming world )

other than that its all fab , I am feeling very positive and just hope I am loosing ( as I am eating LOADS )

Sam I have bought them on eBay before look here

your good , your very good :flowers:

Mrs B - Slimming World Dealer :ninja: :laugh:

I can't remember what they are called ( I think its Hi-fi bars ) and I was very fond of the choccie/orange flavour , they used to sell 3 in a pack ( ooh eerr )

Will be making contact with my dealer tonight. :biggrin: Will let you know the outcome.

(In writing down what you wanted however, I tipped the entire contents of the pen pot behind the computer desk. :wacko: )

your good , your very good :flowers:

Mrs B - Slimming World Dealer :ninja: :laugh:

I can't remember what they are called ( I think its Hi-fi bars ) and I was very fond of the choccie/orange flavour , they used to sell 3 in a pack ( ooh eerr )

£1.25 for 3 bars. My "contact" had one in her hand when my OH was speaking to her ........ Is that a message ........... :unsure:

Still not started mine yet. Too much carp still in the house to eat. :rolleyes: OH says we are not throwing it away! :laugh:

I am back to work tomorrow so I have prepared my healthy lunch already and have a roast veggie dinner for when I get home. Just have to make sure I can hold back on the binging of goodies in the evening that has been taking place all week :rolleyes:

Not to mention the copious amounts of alcohol

Sam, are you still veggie or are you vegan now? And don't forget that you are supposed to have at least 5 syns a day (recommended). :flowers: I used to love the Hifi bars but not sure if they are veggie or not?

I started at slimming world in early november and have lost 16 pounds to date. That averaged at 2 pounds per week. Am going to get weighed on the 7th, last time was saturday before xmas. I haven't had one piece of chocolate (which is my downfall), no alcaholic drinks at all, no crisps. I have had a couple of deserts and some extra skimmed milk a few times. Heres hoping :happy:

We should swap slimming world recipes. I don't do the red only the green.

GOOD LUCK one and all. Lets support one another :biggrin: I have my wedding in August, need to look better :flowers:

Karen x

Sam, are you still veggie or are you vegan now? And don't forget that you are supposed to have at least 5 syns a day (recommended). :flowers: I used to love the Hifi bars but not sure if they are veggie or not?

I am somewhere in the middle, I have periods of being totally vegan and tend to use soya milk and marge all the time ( which is all covered in the book anyway ) I rarely eat cheese or eggs as basic ingredients but lord there are in so many things !

The bars are veggie but not vegan as I think there is skimmed milk powder in there

I don't think I am having enough syns at the moment ( am so full after the free food ) does that make a differance do you think ?

Right, day one today of my healthier eating plan. I have had a salmon sarnie for breakfast and am about to have a couple of nectarines.

I have Xenical tablets but I haven't been taking them over Christmas/New Year cos you need to eat more sensibly for them to have any effect, so am starting them again today too.

I don't think I am having enough syns at the moment ( am so full after the free food ) does that make a differance do you think ?

The woman who runs my SW group highly recommends having your syns then you have something you can cut back on later when you find weightloss is slowing. Use it for a glass of wine or something :)