UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

You are doing well! Is "slimmingherts" in Herts?

yes its in hemel hempstead and thanks , my mum goes with me and so far shes lost two stone so i am very proude of my mum

not at mu biggest but still big me at a xena convention lol

MeandHudson.jpg

meandparis2002.jpg

me now

me and b/fs dog xena on xmas day

Picture7.jpg

Picture9.jpg

me in august with my dog skip

dee006.jpg

dee003.jpg

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, not are you only so much slimmer, but the new shape that's emerged is amazing - you're not just slim, you've got a great figure. I've got friends who've lost weight but they've tended to just look like smaller incarnations of their former selves, their shape remaining essentially unchanged.

Good luck to everyone who is looking to shed pounds in 2008 :flowers:

Wendy, not are you only so much slimmer, but the new shape that's emerged is amazing - you're not just slim, you've got a great figure. I've got friends who've lost weight but they've tended to just look like smaller incarnations of their former selves, their shape remaining essentially unchanged.

Good luck to everyone who is looking to shed pounds in 2008 :flowers:

Aww, thank you :blush: :flowers:

It's really strange, getting used to compliments, but I'm starting to like it :laugh:

If you're a short @rse. What the heck am I!!!!!

I thought the same Amy! Talk about disillusioned - until Wendy said that I rather imagined myself as positively statuesque at 5'2" :D Seriously though, if you're slim I've noticed that people do generally perceive you as much taller, at least until they see you standing next to someone else (who isn't a munchkin). They then proceed to tell you that they never realised what a short @rse you were! :laugh: Get used to the compliments Wendy, even though there'll probably be some backhanded ones like this along the way. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the fact that I've gone without food and stuck with 3 Cambridge Diet milkshakes each day is proof to myself that I do have the willpower.
..... the new shape that's emerged is amazing - you're not just slim, you've got a great figure. I've got friends who've lost weight but they've tended to just look like smaller incarnations of their former selves, their shape remaining essentially unchanged.

Apologies for quoting myself but I do like to pass on helpful info where I can. As I said, I've got many friends who're slimming yet tend to just look smaller, somehow scaled down rather than svelte. Can I ask if you've been exercising in conjunction with your Cambridge milkshakes regime? :unsure: I wondered whether this might account for the "great figure" (as opposed to "just smaller") effect?

Edited to say I hope you don't mind me asking :flowers:

Edited by Alison

I thought the same Amy! Talk about disillusioned - until Wendy said that I rather imagined myself as positively statuesque at 5'2" :D Seriously though, if you're slim I've noticed that people do generally perceive you as much taller, at least until they see you standing next to someone else (who isn't a munchkin). They then proceed to tell you that they never realised what a short @rse you were! :laugh: Get used to the compliments Wendy, even though there'll probably be some backhanded ones like this along the way. :rolleyes:

but im just 5ft. Do I win the shortest Fugee award? I could do with shifting some weight but cant imagine mye being perceived taller :glare:

Apologies for quoting myself but I do like to pass on helpful info where I can. As I said, I've got many friends who're slimming yet tend to just look smaller, somehow scaled down rather than svelte. Can I ask if you've been exercising in conjunction with your Cambridge milkshakes regime? :unsure: I wondered whether this might account for the "great figure" (as opposed to "just smaller") effect?

Edited to say I hope you don't mind me asking :flowers:

I don't mind at all :flowers:

To be honest, I've not done any specific extra exercise, although as a consequence of not carrying around the 6 stone, I am more active. Proportionally, I've always had a small waist, its just been hidden by rolls of fat for so long :rolleyes: :laugh:

Well done Sam :flowers:

I have been eating this weekend, but as soon as I get back home, its back on the Cambridge milkshakes :rolleyes: I'm getting weighed on Wednesday morning and I'm expecting to have put on a few pounds, but I've enjoyed Christmas and after months of not eating, a week of being norty isnt the end of the world :laugh: