UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

How are all the dieters doing??

Since starting CD at the end of July, I have lost 3 1/2 stone :biggrin: I have gone from a size 18/20 to a very comfy 16. I still want to lose at least another 2 stone.

We have a Xmas ball at the end of November and would love to be a size 14 for then, haven't been a 14 since before I had my nearly 16 year old son.

I have at last found a diet that works :biggrin:

Oh and by the way, none of my family in UK know that I have lost this weight, will be going to see them for half term week so look forward to the first time in years not having my mum comment on how much I have put on :smug-1:

:cheer: Well done :flowers:

I am about half a stone off my target and not really trying hard enough to get back on track at the mo :rolleyes: I am going to diet through November so I can be norty over Christmas.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea, that is brilliant, well done :biggrin: :biggrin: :flowers:

As for me, well I seem to be set to stay around the 11st 6lb mark as I've either dropped one or two or gained one or two pounds :rolleyes: I'm happy with that though and being a comfortable size 14 although can get into a size 12 dress :wacko:

I am eating and drinking normally at weekends but having the milkshakes and foodbars in the week. It suits me and from talking to my Cambridge lady, she says a lot of her clients do that. Being on my own in the week, it is easier than cooking :laugh: Having said that, when I do eat I am much more aware of what I'm having and going for less carbs and more protein.

Andrea, I'm sure you'll get to a 14 for your ball - enjoy dress shopping, I certainly do now and have just bought this LBD for a Christmas party I'm going to with Jason. It's a size 12 :biggrin: :flowers:

I have lost 3 stone, give or take a pound here or there :rolleyes: you know what its like. I was 14.10 and am now 11.12 and I would just like to big myself up (or not :D ) as I bought myself 3 pairs of size 14 jeans on Saturday :partytime: :D

I don't usually praise myself, but, I am very proud of me :laugh: I need to be about 11 stone and I'll be quite happy, but if I stay a size 14, I'll still be happy.

Karen x

• 4 weeks later...