UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snatch Update

staffymad

Oh Cindy :GroupHug:

I am so so glad to hear that the medication is starting to take effect on the dementia and that you are beginning to get your Snatchee back :wub: but I am so sorry to hear that the norty lump is back :( and that you are facing this awful decision about the GA yet again :(

Tons of healing thoughts being sent from here to your special fella :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have discussed local anastaetic and sedation yesterday, however my vet told me that this wouldn't work as where they are removing the complete toe and cutting through bone, will really require a GA.

I was wondering a similar thing, but instead of a 'local' trying a 'nerve block'? (Just don't know if they do them on dogs)? :unsure:

Anyway, bugger off lump!!!!! :angry:

:GroupHug: Best of luck to Snatch & you in the coming weeks.

It may sound bizarre but desperate times call for desperate measures & all that. I read (sometime after we lost Jo so I haven't tried it) that brocolli may help inhibit cancer

http://www.giveusahome.com/articles/supplement.htm

whilst carrots has apparently helped two Grace readers & an old farmer cure lumps (cysts rather than cancer) where all vetinerary efforts had failed.

Basically natural healthy foods so it might be worth a go?