UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January

Houndwoman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry, only just seen this. :GroupHug: I hope there is some good news, please update us.

What a dreadful year and for something to happen this close to Christmas...doesnt bear thinking about.

Will speak to you both over the next few days. Good luck with January and all your lovely hounds :GroupHug:

Another late (sorry) update. I have been in Birmingham all day as I have had to take Dusty Bunny to see her rabbit vet as we had a crisis with her last week!

However, back to Jan. She was admitted around midnight last night as she became very poorly again. She was put back on a drip and given stronger antibiotics. This evening she is picking up and is more stable but she will be at the vets until they are certain that she is recovering.

Still quite poorly but it's looking better today. We have to 'phone in the morning to see how she is. Will update later tomorrow :)

All keep your fingers crossed please :wub: :)

Sheila, dont worry about being late. Just glad that things are on the 'up' for the time being! I am hoping and praying that things are better for you and Jan in the morning :GroupHug: You really don't deserve to be spending so much time at the vets! Roll on a new and better year for you and your fur babes :GroupHug: