UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Teeny Weeny Poopie

Brunzara

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had the pleasure of taking him today from his lovely emergency fosterer to a great rescue person, he certainly won't be going into any kennels but staying in his home. I gave him a few little squishy hugs from everyone, not too hard though in case I broke him. He's a real poppet and travelled in a small cat carrier, he's such a babe. Needs building up though as he's very thin.

Prince. :wub: :wub:

281116725.jpg

I actually had the pleasure of taking him today from his lovely emergency fosterer to a great rescue person, he certainly won't be going into any kennels but staying in his home. I gave him a few little squishy hugs from everyone, not too hard though in case I broke him. He's a real poppet and travelled in a small cat carrier, he's such a babe. Needs building up though as he's very thin.

Prince. :wub: :wub:

281116725.jpg

Ooooooooooooooh you get all the best jobs!! Me jealous??? you bet your boots I am!!!! :laugh:

He looks a real little character. There seem to have been quite a lot of very young pups on various boards just recently. There's a 13 week old for sale in our local paper tonight "because of working long hours" FFS, they must surely have had an inkling of that when they chose to get a pup? How these people can do it is beyond me.