UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

I wish to complain. :angry:

I bid in good faith for Marty the Christmas Moose, being led to understand that he was smelly, cheesy and in very bad taste. He popped through my letter box this morning, and he turns out to be a very charming and attractive young moose indeed. Can I have my money back please? :laughingsmiley: :santa: :laughingsmiley:

ahhhhh but how long have you held him for? he gets warm and sticky and cheesy when he's warm LOL I have to admit I went looking for another one the day before I posted him off to you as I had myself grown rather fond of him however it appears he is unique and there was not another like him to be found :flowers: :laugh:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhh but how long have you held him for? he gets warm and sticky and cheesy when he's warm LOL I have to admit I went looking for another one the day before I posted him off to you as I had myself grown rather fond of him however it appears he is unique and there was not another like him to be found :flowers: :laugh:

Well, who knows I may just be persuaded to put him up for auction sometime in the future - only for a very very good cause, obviously - so you two could be reunited one day! :wink2: :laugh:

The last of mine will go to the PO in the morning. :biggrin: I havent received any of my won items yet :unsure:

Will wait until next week to query :flowers:

Andrea i posted yours out last Saturday :unsure: you havent had a card through your door to pick up?

Received my ladybird dog t-shirt and my doggie poo pickup kit today.

Just awaiting my dog/pet sign

Edited by lil_angel