UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

Im still waiting for an address off Catherine to send the dog bones to. sorry there is a slight delay in posting off the rest of my items. they are all parcelled up and ready to go....in the back of my jeep which is currently in the garage having its electrics re done as they went pop yesterday. As soon as my jeep is back i shall go and post them.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone let me know the address for sending Lot 6 to please? :unsure: I believe that payment has been received :unsure: :unsure:

Alison, Lot six is the lotion that you won from doggie mum :unsure:

There's a thread here with the list of everything that was donated, split by who donated it, so people can check that if they've lost the PM that told them what they had won. Those sending items should receive a PM from the winning bidder, once they've been marked as paid, with the address for delivery :flowers:

There's a thread here with the list of everything that was donated, split by who donated it, so people can check that if they've lost the PM that told them what they had won. Those sending items should receive a PM from the winning bidder, once they've been marked as paid, with the address for delivery :flowers:

Can someone tell me who won lot 100 and can I send it please and who to. :flowers:

Kazz, there's a thread with all the auction items in my link above, showing who donated what and who won it - but the person who won it should be PMing you with their address once they've been marked down as paid :flowers: Please don't send stuff until they're marked on the relevant thread as paid :)

Had confirmation that my payment has been received, so do I PM my address to Doggie Mum (who donated the item)?

Yes :flowers: