UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone With Connections In Ireland?

EGAR

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: Shite! Really sorry Sarah. We know all too well what this postion feels like.

Will keep everything crossed and if I think of anything, we will help all we can.

Have emailed Nick Mays to see if he can run an article in Our Dogs for you. You never know.

Edited to say

Me again, Nick says absolutely he will do an article.

Will pm his email address to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked at a place today and even though it is quite a kip at present I can see past that and see POTENTIAL like hell. It is remote yet quite central but it needs LOTS of work done. So I see if I can raise an army of EGAR soldiers to help with the kennel/run building. I also need to sort out legal issues beforehand but it looks all very good!!

If it works out then I need to change the rescue name as it isn't in Galway :D

I've looked at a place today and even though it is quite a kip at present I can see past that and see POTENTIAL like hell. It is remote yet quite central but it needs LOTS of work done. So I see if I can raise an army of EGAR soldiers to help with the kennel/run building. I also need to sort out legal issues beforehand but it looks all very good!!

If it works out then I need to change the rescue name as it isn't in Galway :D

A lateral question Egar, would you want to buy the place if you could raise some financing for it? If this is a possibiliy, let me know because I could perhaps help you there. Or alteratively, if you dont mind renting it long term, that is another option. PM me if any of these is a possibilty.

E&Z

• 6 months later...