UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys Show This Sunday - Any 'fugees Coming?

wiccaweys

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: me with chickentikka to help with the DNB stall :biggrin: Really looking forward to it

(dont know how much help I will be with the gazebo though!!) :unsure:

edited to add oh dear, just noticed a sausage eating competion.................

Edited by kathy40uk

Erm.

Think I'm coming.

As long as someone will promise to buy my cakes. Please. Pretty please. :unsure:

I will come and buy your cakes ( and any digging you need doing :biggrin: )

edited to add oh dear, just noticed a sausage eating competion.................

I entered that last year at the Milton Show with Donnaj's westie Megs, we won :jumpy: there was some murmurings that I threw Megs over the line :ninja: and I believe that the rules have been changed in relation to flying westies this year ( and the judges will be keeping an extra close eye on me )

my daughter also entered Brodies Mums lovely girlie Alice ( who we were fostering ) about 5 times ( they came last each time ), Alice only has little legs but she don't half like her grub and although she gave up the running part after the 3rd go she really enjoyed the sausage eating part :laugh:

I entered that last year at the Milton Show with Donnaj's westie Megs, we won :jumpy: there was some murmurings that I threw Megs over the line :ninja: and I believe that the rules have been changed in relation to flying westies this year ( and the judges will be keeping an extra close eye on me )

Your card is marked Mrs Sqwirrel - security has been alerted.

Westie Flinging is off the timetable this year.... :biggrin:

MrsB, are you bringing preserves?