UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys Show This Sunday - Any 'fugees Coming?

wiccaweys

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrsB, are you bringing preserves?

Ah, well, owing to a slight hiccup in the timing of the preserving process, the matured preserves are in somewhat short supply this week - not to mention a lack of pinking shears, and even worse, suitable labels ................ :biggrin:

I can bring the few I have - or save them to go with the others to make a better display in your shop (the better for Tigger to find them in!)

the matured preserves are in somewhat short supply this week - not to mention a lack of pinking shears, and even worse, suitable labels ................ :biggrin:

MrsB, stop faffing! We can get dogs to chew the edge of the material, it will have the same rustic effect.

You've got to bring them - you're on the programme and signage now!

:biggrin:

:ninja: what if I don't use a Westie this time :ninja:

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What did you have in mind? Chi Chucking?

MrsB, stop faffing! We can get dogs to chew the edge of the material, it will have the same rustic effect.

You've got to bring them - you're on the programme and signage now!

:biggrin:

PANIC!!!!!

Well I guess that means you'll sell out of preserves very early (and means I need to do some labels for what I've done!)

I blame the weather - just as I was about to get going, it let me down got so hot I couldn't face standing over a hot preserving pan for 1.5 hours a day!

Still, at least there's more in store ready to bring out for Christmas sales. :)

Curious about "the signage" - perhaps you've already decided on my "corporate image"?????

Or perhaps I should just ask the Fugees for suggestions about who I should be - your Wiccaweys folks are letting me down with their imagination (lack of)!

And I only seem to have two takers for my cakes - so I've made enough for them ........................ Guess I can put my feet up for the rest of the week. :unsure:

I'll definitely be buying some Mrs. B cakes to bring home - especially if there's cappucino fudge cake! That one was yummy.

Not sure about pilchard cake though .......

Diane

Now you see that's interesting, because I really wasn't sure that my cappucino fudge cake was as good as it could be - I feel I need to do a few experimental runs with that to improve it.

Thinking of experimenting with mackerel cake too .........................

But that looks as if it's now four cakes sold. :biggrin:

What did you have in mind? Chi Chucking?

:ninja: damn thats that idea blown then

Mark suggested I could borrow one of the Pekes instead :biggrin:

Misses Wiccs could you ask the jolly nice chaps and chapesses of the Wiccs forum if they could bring us any old spare buster collars pretty please

:ninja: damn thats that idea blown then

You could have a go at Bassett Bunging, as her ladyship will be at the show - can't wait to see you trying the lift her off the ground. :biggrin:

Misses Wiccs could you ask the jolly nice chaps and chapesses of the Wiccs forum if they could bring us any old spare buster collars pretty please

Will ask for you. :)