UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys Show This Sunday - Any 'fugees Coming?

wiccaweys

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had the most fantastic day, meet up with loads of fab people and 3 very special dogs

first of all we met Princess Alice ( who we fostered a year ago ) she is looking amazing and clearly adores her Mum ( Brodiesmum ) and sister Mabel ( who is a darling as well )

she greaced us with her presence ( if we agreed to cuddles )

Wiccsshow016-1.jpg

Wiccsshow031.jpg

we were delighted that Alice went on to win a first in best rescue girlie ( clever darling :wub: )

I also met another ex foster the lovely lovely Smooge ( but did not have my camera to hand ) Smudger is looking very fab and happy

and lastly Fluke ( or Blue as he was when we fostered him ) Fluke was with us 4 months and had many problems , we did not think anyone would be suitable for him and just when we thought no one would ever want him along came Patch the most amazing and suitable home ever for him

Its nearly 2 years since I last saw my lovely special boy last so it was a very special moment

Wiccsshow127.jpg

Thank you Sarah and Paul ( plus your amazing volunteers and helpers )

Me too,what a smashing little fellow.

Wendy you look fabulous after losing weight :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

Elliot is fab :wub: He's just so cute and didn't seem at all phased by today, bless him :biggrin:

My two are worn out :rolleyes: Bumpy was very good and didn't grumble at anyone and Dolly was a little star, staying by my side when we wandered about and did so well considering its only the 2nd show she's been to in her life :wub:

It really was brilliant seeing Fluke, Alice and Smudge today and how they have grown and developed.

It almost gave me a tear in the eye to see them, how smart and cute Alice is, how Fluke when he realised it was Sam, ran around her, knocked her over then jumped on her legs and upended himself as he used to do on the sofa here.

And dear sweet Smudge wandering around the show ring smiling, brilliant just brilliant :)

Thanks for a fab weekend :flowers: We got home around 8pm last night and all dogs and humans were pooped out but happy. :biggrin:

I have some pictures and will sort some over the next couple of days. :flowers:

Elliot and Todd won 1st in best pair and Todd also had everyone in stitches as he stuck his head into a hole whilst being judged and didn't move for a few minutes. The very nice judge even copied him but Todd obviously was fixated on something or other :rolleyes: However Todd and Ted (Lindesy lovely collie boy) who were firm favourites to win the sausage eating competion came last :laugh: :laugh:

Snatch and Ruby won 1st prize in Fancy Dress and if anyone has some pictures could you please post them here? Due to popular demand 'Snatch aka Spider Hound' had a return :laugh: :D

We will certainly be back next year

Cindy

I took my camera along but didn't take any photos :unsure:

We had quite a good day on the DNB stall. Thanks to Kathy40uk and her lovely girlie dog Mandy for helping out. It was a good day, but a bit windy and we all seemed to spend the best part of the day clinging to gazebo poles :ohmy: and weighting down the tables.

Good to meet up with everyone again and for the first time :flowers:

It was great meeting you again Marian and obviously Kathyuk40, Godin (who tried to be incognito :D ), Sam and Mark Squirrel and all the other fugees I have forgotten names of already :wacko:

Special thanks also to Wizzie as she relentlessly pushed Eliot on the day constantly reminding the crowd that he needs a home and also for pushing for people to have a look at the oldies club site and our story. She also embarassed me a little bit when she introduced Snatch and Ruby as the worlds friendliest staffies and for Snatch being so well known :flowers: :flowers:

It was also great to meet the RDR Team and Super Bernie :biggrin: