UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Poppy A Safe Journey To The Bridge

Wendbert

Oh Wendy I am so sorry. I don't know you or your dogs, but I feel as if I do from the stories about them on her. God speed Poppy, have fun at the bridge, meeting old friends and new. You were a very special girl who was loved by so many.

:GroupHug: for you Wendy you are all in our thoughts at the moment.

:flowers:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Wendy :mecry: You have done so well keeping her going for so long. There is only so much we can do until they are called away to the Bridge.

We are all thinking of you here and your sadness :mecry:

Sleep tight Poppy you will be all better now and with your dear old Guinny :wub:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Thank you so much for all your kind words, they really do mean a lot :flowers:

As hard as it was, I know I made the right decision for Poppy yesterday :mecry: Looking into her eyes, I could see she was just too worn out to carry on. Her poor heart just wasn't strong enough to cope anymore :( She had been so brave, putting up with being given all her 14 tablets each day, visiting the vet every few weeks, going in to have the fluid drains etc but this week, I knew she couldn't fight on any longer.

Poppy was so sweet, yet so brave and so loving, I will miss her so much but I know she's at peace now :wub: