UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ladies And Gentlement Please Welcome

Ruthi (borrowadog)

:wub: :wub: :wub: Seamus

Franklin.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This poor lad has been around a bit. Picked up by someone in Ireland as a stray he was handed to the pound in a terrible condition a few months later. But he was lucky, and Marie from Dogs in Distress took him in, tidied him up, had him snipped, and then shipped him over to Lynne at Rescue Remedies.

For months now, I have been planning to foster once we moved house, and just wait for a foster to get stuck. But of course I still looked at the pinups on the rescue sites, and when I saw his cute face I just had to show OH the pic (and the equally cute Dusty!) Les was taken by his looks, and his description and somehow Seamus arrived here this evening.

Tiger likes him, but wants to make sure he understands that this is Tiger's house! Seamus is about the same height as Tiger, but not much more than half his weight at the moment. We guess a terrier/collie or terrier beardie. He's bright as a button, but quite chilled, and he likes Tiger's roast heart treats!

Ruth

Congratulations. Hope to hear lots more about his adventures. (There's bound to be more as he can open doors!! :ohmy: :laugh: )

Er, yes. :unsure: He can also jump onto the barbeque, and then take a flying jump over the (pretty big )wall into next door's garden to say 'Hello' to Holly.

Can you imagine how I felt when Gina-from-next-door rang the bell saying 'Would you like your dog back?' :blush02: Fortunately she is very doggy minded and Holly is the most spoilt dog I know (and not too territorial so we got Seamus back in one piece).

S'cuse me while I go off to Wickes to buy 10 foot high trellis. :laugh:

Ruth