UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Many?

ranirottie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I have Henry (3 on Saturday!) who came from the free ads ( :rolleyes: )

and i also have three beagles who live with their dad (my ex): Datsun (Lizzies Barn) 3, Honey who is 4 in October from Beagle Welfare and Louie who was 2 in January also from Beagle Welfare :biggrin:

Although I love Westies and Henry is a one of a kind westie, I also love collies and want one one day :biggrin:

Edited by cheryl33

Barney lab x nearly 15 (in a couple of weeks)

Daisy dalmation (bought from a dodgy breeder 10+ years ago)

Dexter rescue/rehome dobie age 5 going on 6 months

Minke neurotic or sensitive rescue mastiff/great dane cross age 4

PS I luffs Musky - transported him from his former home and nearly turned round and took him home, bless his lovely sweet big hugga hugga boy self :wub:

I have Joe, JRT/Whippet who is 11 years old and has brain damage

Merlin ex racing Greyhound who will be 7 in September. Good grief is it nearly 4 years since he came from Northern Ireland.

Gracie, a Warrington dog, Staffy/Cairn Terrier who is about 15 years old

Bonnie, another Warrington dog, Labrador/Border Collie, age 2.5, it will be her second gotcha day at the end of this month.

Tilly, Greyhound/Labrador, aged 11 months a RDR dog

and my foster little girl

Stella, Staffy who is about 8 years old.

Tacco, 4 year old b/w lhasa apso/shih-tzu cross, last of the litter, unwanted :angry:

Ellie, 6 year old basset hound, rescue, was a puppy farm breeding bitch, i rehomed her from her previous owners, who were having another child.

Sebastion, 8 year old dalmation, came to his previous owners through dalmation rescue, then to us as his owner is dying.

OB, Rhodesian Ridgeback, 2 years old, was un unwanted and returned to breeder at 4 months old, been with us since he was 5 months

Kenza, Rottie, 3ish, rescued from a rather shady background, drove from kent to redditch to get her 18 months ago.

Kimba - choccy doberman boy - 4 - kick out from a breeder at 9 weeks old

Maddie - Saluki (poss X) girl - 3 ish - arrived on my doorstep prob ex travellers dog - about 15 months when I got her

Jasper - GSP (prob X) boy - 2 ish - from HWAR - ex poundie that I got at about 6 months old :wub:

000_0095.jpg

Edited by Kimbas_mum

4 dogs here.

Cromwell - Lab x terrier x who knows what ..small and fiesty 12+ now but still a real fighter! Fostered at approx 1 year old, still not left!! :biggrin:

Tiz - Beagle x Staffie . Evil and split personality but still my girl and rules her boys like the queen she is. Rescued at 1 1/2 years old after 5 homes! :(

Sidney- Poodle x JR (yes JR!!) . Rescued after photo on DP at 8 weeks old. Thought he was going to be a mini-poodle x JR !! He isn't!!! :huh:

Cooper (Or better known as SuperDuperCooper :wub: ). Fostered at age unknown but when the time came I couldn't let him go. My little wobble bottom but just the sweetest old man in the world. :wub: