UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Love My Dog Because...

JACKYSIAN

Cromwell...I love him because he is always there for me, the first to come when I cry.

Tiz...I love her because she never fails to make me laugh.

Cooper...I love him because the kindess in his soul shines in his face.

Sidney...I love him because he completes the circle.

(sorry as you can see I'm having a soppy sod day!!!! Please add yours :flowers: )

Edited by JACKYSIAN

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my dogs because ....... I DO!! :GroupHug: :wub: :wub:

Maddie because she is just soo sweet and loving, she loves me no matter what, and I her.

Mason because he looks so sad sometimes and you just cant help but love him.

Edited by amanda72

I love Kimba because he is always there for me, dependable and amazing

I love Maddie because she is beautiful, fiery, and demanding!!

I love Jasper because he is a part of me and always will be

And I love them all together because they are perfect (perfect gits sometimes!!!)

And I love them all together because they are perfect (perfect gits sometimes!!!)

/quote]

Oh yeah as a team I agree, mine amaze me!! I'm so lucky to have 4 dogs that are fantastic together, never a moments upset or drama (except when out all on lead and they see something that needs killing!!! :laugh: :laugh: Then they are pure evil!!!)

Boo - “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.â€

Gyp - “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.â€

Says it better than I ever could!

I love Duncan because he loves Daisy and is so good with her - even letting the madam have her way all the time

I love Daisy because she's pretty and cuddly and so so sweet - and despite the fact she tries to french kiss me every opportunity she can :rolleyes: