UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a message from Lindsey and called her back. She is too upset to speak but has posted on Doglost. A collie has been found in a waterfall pool by cavers. It looks as if it has been there for some time, but cavers can't retrieve the body yet as water level is too high.

I am so, so sorry.

All the communicators working on this are baffled as she has been so close to them and described the journey home in such detail. There are some very experienced people involved in this and they all picked up a live energy, and I can only think her spirit was so determined and strong that she refused to believe she was not alive and carried on regardless. She was an amazing dog.

The description tallies and they can see she has a collar on, but until they can recover this poor dog we can't know 100%. I believe the cavers sent Lindsey a photo but I could not hear her well she wasn't able to speak clearly. It is close to the place she went missing.

I have mailed Lindsey and offered to go to Porth yr Ogof if there is anything I can do. She is not sure what her next step will be at this moment.

Edited by owl