UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our New Little Friend.

tracey.s

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Tracey what a little babe :wub: :wub: (or should I say big babe :unsure: :laugh: )

You have no need to feel uncomfortable about introducing your new pal to us silly :GroupHug: :flowers: Only you know when you are ready to take another dog into your heart and there's no time limit on that - be it in 2 days or 2 years. I am sure no one here would ever judge you, or anyone else, on that basis.

Congratulations :flowers:

Marion

Blooming heck Tracey, you better put the kettle on Barry will be round soon :wub:

Ozzy says barry snuggles will be most welcome. He is as much of a tart as Ice was if there's attention involved :laugh:

Oh Tracey what a little babe (or should I say big babe :unsure: :laugh: )

You have no need to feel uncomfortable about introducing your new pal to us silly. Only you know when you are ready to take another dog into your heart and there's no time limit on that - be it in 2 days or 2 years. I am sure no one here would ever judge you, or anyone else, on that basis.

Congratulations :flowers:

Marion

I didn't feel uncomfortable introducing him to you guys :flowers: I just felt uncomfortable because he's a GSD. He came originally as a pup needing a rescue space. We failed :laugh: Rich fell in love with him straight away. I took a little while longer. I felt that it was too soon after Ice. Silly, i know.

But, we couldn't bear the thought of him moving on. So he's staying put. :laugh: