UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

• 2 months later...

Hi My name is lesley-user name hectorsmum-and i have just joined after everyone saying what a friendly site this is! I have a staffie aged 6 called Holly

A staffiexlabxcollie called Hector hes 2

and a pekexchi called mikka whos 4

i have two 7year old budgies called pikka and snowy

and two ancient hamsters called rosie and chance!

I sometimes help with local dog-charities fundraising

I am married with two daughters one all grown up and one 12

well thats me so HIYA ALL!

hi I'm zoe from Lancs and I joined a few months back but have never posted yet :rolleyes: . I have a 10 year old border collie called Hollie who I absolutely adore and who never fails to make me smile :) and I also spend a great deal of time walking my parents young rough collie Martha :wub:

I do recognise a few names on here already so hello to everyone :flowers:

Hello all :biggrin:

This is Evina and my pet is a 2year old yorkie terrier called Zouzouna. We live at the edge of Greenwich towards Bexleyheath and have a great big woods and heath on our doorstrep for walkies.

We recently decided to get some company and are looking for another small rescue yorkshire terrier (if anyone has one we can check out, that would be grand!)

Soon, we will be having some foster cats around as well, given that we are such good company and have some love to spare!

We have been known to rescue kittens and strays as well, here and in Greece when I come from. Most have had happy endings, so we can only to hope to keep up the good work here.

We will mostly be observing you all, and will hopefully contribute to the chats and rescues soon.

Best,

E & Z

Hi.. I'm Rebecca and live in the Cotswolds.

I've been lurking on the site for a while and thought it was about time I posted something.

My OH and I share our home with a Springer X, 2 Cats and 3 children, AND the great news is we ahve just been homecheck for another Spaniel froma rescue organisation.

Yipee can't wait :biggrin: .

Rebecca.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest animal lover16

Hello I am animal lover 16 I am owned by 2 dogs 2 cat and one crazy cockatiel called Sunny . I am about 48 in october I have 3 kids . How do I get a the pic on the side thing Please.

Guest animal lover16
Hi.. I'm Rebecca and live in the Cotswolds.

I've been lurking on the site for a while and thought it was about time I posted something.

My OH and I share our home with a Springer X, 2 Cats and 3 children, AND the great news is we ahve just been homecheck for another Spaniel froma rescue organisation.

Yipee can't wait :biggrin: .

Rebecca.

Hello Iam new as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello all :biggrin:

This is Evina and my pet is a 2year old yorkie terrier called Zouzouna. We live at the edge of Greenwich towards Bexleyheath and have a great big woods and heath on our doorstrep for walkies.

We recently decided to get some company and are looking for another small rescue yorkshire terrier (if anyone has one we can check out, that would be grand!)

Soon, we will be having some foster cats around as well, given that we are such good company and have some love to spare!

We have been known to rescue kittens and strays as well, here and in Greece when I come from. Most have had happy endings, so we can only to hope to keep up the good work here.

We will mostly be observing you all, and will hopefully contribute to the chats and rescues soon.

Best,

E & Z

Here's our update: we are now with fosters in the house ( a cat and her two newborn kittens) from CHAT. Here they are:

smallfoster1.jpg

We also changed out minds about rescuing a yorkie as we saw they were few and far between and always the ones to be chosen first. So we are now doing the unlikely and will be getting a greyhound! We think we have found him -after a few unsuccessful attempts where we were beaten to the post or not suitable- so Paudie is probably going to be joining us in the next week or so. Here he is:

paudie.jpg

Hopefully, he will fall in love with us and we with him on Sunday, esp. Zouzouna!

:GroupHug: from all of us

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello :rolleyes:

As I'm new here, please be gentle with me :rolleyes:

I'm Neenaw and we have just adopted Ricky, a CKCS, who, like his name, has only one eye....bless :rolleyes:

We also have two cats called Shadow and Spike :rolleyes:

I will now try to upload some pics :wacko: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm perhaps I will do it later :wacko:

b back soon :rolleyes: