UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Hi, I am Catwoman and live in Lincolnshire.

I have 3 gorgeous rescued cats - Sally, Holly & Rosie - Aged 16, 15 and 13.

I also have a rescued westie called Jack, who was picked up as a stray and taken to the Pound. Cant believe such a lovely little man was so close to being PTS!!! Not sure of his exact age, but Vet thinks about 8 or 9. Has settled in really well with us and the cats.

I am a volunteer for Lincs Ark Animal Welfare who are a small rescue based in the Boston area of Lincolnshire. We mainly rescue and rehome cats and kittens, but also take in dogs and rabbits too.

This is a really good website! :rolleyes:

Tania x >^..^<

hi I'm Janet from Leeds - have been a member here for ages and lurking occasionally but have not been posting regularly for a while. Decided to come back after getting the warning about dormant accounts being deleted! :ohmy:

Have three dogs - Grace - 12 year old Maremma Sheepdog, Jake - 6 year old Smooth Collie, and Mirri - our "wild child" lurcher girl - she is about 2 and an absolute honey but still learning to be civil with other dogs.....

Hello to everyone - hopefully will post a bit more regularly!

Hello again. :) Are you a TTouch consultant Janet? I'm sure I've met you before :unsure:

Andrea x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Olive and recently appointed as north east regional co-ordinator for the Oldies Club. I'm 53, single and share my home with my own Oldie Tess, a 15 year young collie - given up by her previous owner when she was 10 - and my rescue bunny Harvey, so named after an old film where Harvey was a 6' imaginary rabbit - my Harvey is quite big. Did have 4 rescue rabbits but sadly lost 3 over the last year.

I need volunteers for fund raising, poster putter-upper etc so if you're in the ne region, please get in touch - the Oldies need you!!!! :)

Hi my name is caroline, I live in county durahm. I have just been contacted to say I can now foster for the oldies club ( im so happy ) cheer.gif

We only have one dog at the moment a yorkie girl 9 , she is a bit sad still as we lost our collie boy in august he was 15 and the year before we lost our lab cross she was 18 , so our house is very quite now and very strange but hopefully we can now help some oldies find nice homes and give our little dog some doggy company she needs :) I also have rescued 5 guinea pigs and have one of my own, oh and 2 fish someone was going to flush away :(

Not been here for a while, so...

I'm Em, I live in Newcastle with my hubby and our menagerie - 4 dogs & 4 cats, all rescues. I am mum to Alfie of Alfie's Heart fame. I'm a Veterinary Nurse and we (Westways Vets) do small scale rescue, mainly cats but occasionally dogs & small animals. I also work closely with RSPCA Newcastle Branch and Brysons Animal Refuge. I am part of the Tyne Tailwaggers Flyball Team.

Em x

Hey EM !!!! Good to see you here.

I met Em when we went to pick up Mungo (formerly known as Freddy Freckles the faux St Bernard!!!) She was very kindly fostering him for Brysons and we are so glad she approved of us for him :D

Looking forward to "speaking" with you on here Em.

Sandy