UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

I currently have a foster collie that I need to try and find a really good home for. As lovely as he is I cannot keep him otherwise he who pays the bills will leave home.

I hope to be able to post his details in the dogs looking for homes board but presume that you have to be approved first to do that. :unsure:

lol!!! I mis read that and thought you wanted to rehome "he who pays the bills" a feeling i sometimes sympathise with!lol Yes you do need to be approved but i see you found the thread to do that :) welcome to the refuge, your dogs are beautiful :)

Guest scallywags

lol!!! I mis read that and thought you wanted to rehome "he who pays the bills" a feeling i sometimes sympathise with!lol Yes you do need to be approved but i see you found the thread to do that :) welcome to the refuge, your dogs are beautiful :)

Yes it does read like that doesn't it. :biggrin: Tempting, very tempting. :wink:

Guest florrie1

Hi Everyone :biggrin:

I'm Sue and I have two Springer Spaniel's :rolleyes:

Florrie who we have since a pup she is 3 and Charley who we rehomed via a rescue in Ireland last summer he is 6, we also have two cats

live in south west London found this site via Selina and have just bought two of her dog beds

Hi All ! :)

Im katei i am a foster carer for rotts in need

http://www.dizzys-rottweilers.co.uk/index....e93efae60fb230e also a Mod on the forum there and a rep for northern uk

Please feel free to remove the link if the rescue is not suitable as i am aware some forums will not list the above rescue :)

In my madhouse there is other half 6 kids plus BSD and at present 1 foster rott

We are in lancashire

Hello

I live in central Scotland with my 2 Cavaliers, one of whom I rehomed about 18 months ago. They are both mature dogs (7 and 11 years old), they both have MVD but that doesnt cause problems yet. The 11 year old has Cushings, and Spondylitis so he is rather grumpy. I am looking forward to enjoying this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pittypink

Hello. I'm Mo, and I live in Essex.

I live with my partner. We have a labrador called Roxy who is 3 who came from Colchester. She was unwanted by the people that had her before us. We are looking now to have another dog.

Guest polarbear

Hi - I am Jo - I live in Callington in Cornwall with my OH and 2 children.

We have three dogs (xbreads) - all rescues :)

I look forward to getting to know people on here and hopefully I will be able to help with transports as well.

Hi I am John my home is in Felixstowe Suffolk, I am a volunteer with the Oldies Club doing PR work and when I am able helping with transportation. I am married to Julie our pets are ....

Jazz 7 year old Bichon Poodle X white

Pebbles 5 year old miniature Poodle champagne

Marley 2 year old Bichon Patterdale X black

Been registered here for a little while now so thought it was about time I stopped being so shy and introduced myself :)

I live in Plymouth and have -

Bonnie - Golden Retriever

Amber - Golden retriever

Sky - German Shepherd

Mog - Black cat

Felix - Fluffy Black and White cat

Splodge - White cat with a few grey/black 'splodges'

I also foster for Hope and Four Paws :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Angel_Sugarhigh

Halo everyone,

I`m Kirsty and I live East Yorkshire. I love animals and have done since I was born I think it`s in my DNA.

I`m a strict Vegatarian of 27 years and my children have been brought up the same. I`m very conscious of the enviroment and planet Earth and I think people in general have too little respect for it.

I have many animals that share my life Birds, Cats, Rabbits, fish a hamster and Bramble my Staffie.

Blessings to everyone, Kirsty :)

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q139/Angel_Sugarhigh/#

I will add new pics ASAP

Edited by Angel_Sugarhigh