UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

I'm still waiting to go round and take pictures of last bloody years auction winnings of the leopard print thong and boots.I mean come on Scoooooobs,do I have to do the nipple dust at the same time? Time is marching on.

Ian you wanna be there and have me take one of you with the chocolate body paint?

I am a nurse boys,you can trust me :whistle: :unsure:

A nurse, chocolate body paint & me......Hmmm almost sounds like a fantasy :unsure: but nowhere in my fantasies would you find a train driver with a big belly :biggrin: I'm sure Scooby will agree!

As for the leopard print thong & boots, that just sounds kinky!

Edited by Ian

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ian/scoobs.

i would like to point out im a nurse too :biggrin:

OK i deal normally with the bit between your ears-but hey im up for a bit of general nursing .....

now dont be embarrassed boys-were here to help!

fee

Joe (BoosBoss) is the train driver,Scoobs does something with air conditioning and stuff and travels lots to Philadelphia and things like that :unsure:

Ian don't get excited,chocolate gives me migraines :laugh:

Oops my memory must be going and as for the rest, story of my life :crying_anim: .

ian/scoobs.

i would like to point out im a nurse too :biggrin:

OK i deal normally with the bit between your ears-but hey im up for a bit of general nursing .....

fee

Embarrassed? Kent is fair way off from me but what about you Scooby? :unsure:

I'm still waiting to go round and take pictures of last bloody years auction winnings of the leopard print thong and boots.I mean come on Scoooooobs,do I have to do the nipple dust at the same time? Time is marching on.

I am a nurse boys,you can trust me :whistle: :unsure:

I never received the boots - somebody must have stole them, but the thongs are mighty, errrr.... "snug"... :biggrin:

You mean your a nose nurse? :unsure:

Embarrassed? Kent is fair way off from me but what about you Scooby? :unsure:

It aint close, but I'd travel it.... :laugh:

Kent is fair way off from me but what about you Scooby? :unsure:

It aint close, but I'd travel it.... :laugh:

Fee shall I send you the spencer wells and sims & cuscoe speculums then? And perhaps some bowlby dilators? And some PR jelly of course :biggrin:

Fee shall I send you the spencer wells and sims & cuscoe speculums then? And perhaps some bowlby dilators? And some PR jelly of course :biggrin:

:biggrin: Oh Boy Yes

will bring my own gloves and a wicked grin comes free of charge!

fee

ps will also offer PTSD counselling after!!