UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to compile a list :biggrin: It's a shame we haven't got a 'watch this item' button like Ebay :laugh:

You know you can subscribe to topics? :unsure: If you find a thread you want to keep track of and go to "options" at the top right of the thread, you can select "track this topic". You can opt to be notified of replies by email, or opt not to get email notification.

To find the topics you're "tracking" you go to My Controls and then under Subscriptions select View Topics and you'll see the threads you're currently subscribed to (the threads will remove themselves if there's no reply to the thread for 30 days, but as the auction is running for two weeks, that won't appy) :biggrin:

Not quite a "watch this item" button but easier than having to write them all down?

I'm going to compile a list :biggrin: It's a shame we haven't got a 'watch this item' button like Ebay :laugh:

You could do an enable email notification of replies so you get emailed when someone bids... if you're bidding on a lot though you might get confuzzed :wacko:

Oh. Ange put it better and quicker than me :laugh: :flowers:

You're a very fast learner Murtle :flowers: :biggrin:

To further avoid flood control problems, try adding 'breath' into the sequence :wink:

:unsure: oh blimey this is getting confusing now....three things I need to do.........ah,luckily the cats have come to help :wacko: