UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

This Made My Day

Bernie

Yesterday I met with Marion and her friend to continue with 2 lovely Traillies on their way to rescue, but although I love them this is what really made my day. Marions friend Ruby has done a wonderful drawing of my Scampi and Dylan, although the photo reproduction is not as good as the drawing I think you will see why I am so over the moon. Ruby has really caught the character of both my boys and I will certainly treasure this wonderful tribute to 2 very faithful companions. My O/H Colin is thrilled too and says we must get a special frame to display it at it's best.

Thank you so much Marion and Ruby, I wish I had the talent to create such beautiful images.

Drawing.jpg

Bernie this came with lots of love and gratitude from all the dogs you have helped over the years :flowers: Ruby was delighted to be able to do something for you and is delighted you and Colin like the portrait.

Now if only I could get her to do one for me of George and Archie :rolleyes: :laugh:

Marion

That is really good (and very well deserved by Bernie :flowers: ) I had no idea Ruby was so talented.

Jules Ruby is very talented. She can sew, paint, draw, play musical instruments, sing in tune, do plumbing, painting and decorating, make and mend furniture, fix PC's, win arguments, spell correctly every word I can throw at her, make doll's houses and furniture from scratch and so and so on add infinitum. She makes me sick!

Marion