UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Underdog Show

boosboss

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theo and Claudia the Afghan hound. Wasn't she lovely? But he said he will adopt her as he was looking for a dog for over 9 month. What a happy ending!

I saw it too and thought it was really good :)

I dont normally do this but i am going to email the bbc website with a message of support, if we all do this it might just show the kind of impact this has on people, who knows, they might commission a second series too

Well we all had a fab time last night in the audience - the show was absolutely fantastic as were all the dogs and handlers :biggrin:

I definately had a soft spot for Cookie - she was such a poppet and seemed to have such a lovely bond with Julia (which was fantastic given Julia's initial fear of dogs!).

I absolutely loved Kirsty and Bruno too - she really seemed like a true dog lover and was so emotional about Bruno - absolutely great :biggrin:

I think half the audience were blubbing when Theo said he was taking Claudia home :laugh:

The set was quite 'open' so we got to have a wander round and see all the celebs with their dogs waiting in the wings and seeing Mary Ray's perfomance was just amazing!!

Absolutely loved it!!! Worth my licence fee just to see those dogs getting new homes!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Loved Cookie (of course!!) and so pleased that Claudia is going home with him...what a pampered life she'll have!!! Lovely Huey from Fun Loving Criminals ...infact loved them all for taking part and for promoting rescue dogs!! :flowers: :flowers: Wish I was close enough to go and watch it.

Oh no, mary Ray was on it? Sod I missed it :angry:

Her performance was really good :biggrin:

I thought all the dogs were amazing, my faves were Chump, Robson and probably Cookie but they were all just gorgeous.

Great to see a dog programme promoting relationships between dog and handler, at last, and using positive methods to train.

The judges were good too - Kay Laurence is one of the top clicker trainers in the UK.

Loved it - also looking forwards to the kids one on Friday... :biggrin:

Lindsay

x

Theo and Claudia the Afghan hound. Wasn't she lovely? But he said he will adopt her as he was looking for a dog for over 9 month. What a happy ending!

I missed the second part too. It's a shame they got voted off, I would've liked to have seen a bit more of him trying to persuade Claudia to behave :laugh: Pleased to hear he's going to adopt her though :wub:

Thank you!!! It's been bugging me all night...couldn't remember why I knew her name!!! :flowers:

Pleasure! :flowers: She's got her own training barn and website, LearningaboutDogs - some very innovative and forward thinking

stuff, workshops etc going on there.

http://www.learningaboutdogs.com/

Peter Purvis said something really useful and helpful for the compeitors but I can't remember what it was now :wacko:

Lindsay

x

Watched The Underdog Show last night really enjoyed watching the dogs. But, how can you vote :( they all deserved to win. At least one of the good thing about this program is people will realize that not all rescue dogs have problems and that they are beautiful. Great to see that a staffie was picked especially with all the DNB at the moment.