UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Underdog Show

boosboss

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved this :biggrin: i thought Robson looked like an Akita x GSD, i don't think they said what he was, he'd be the one i'd take home, tho' Cookie was lovely, but three Staffs in the house dosn't bare thinking about :wacko:

Great to see Kay Lawrence, very lovely lady :flowers:

I missed this :rolleyes: Is it being repeated?

Oh Bebe, you didn't! You'd have loved it!! :elefant:

It's on again next Tuesday, BBC2, 8pm plus a later half an hour for the results.

Also a kids one on, on Friday BBC2 in the early morning (7.15 am ish) and later on CBBC on BBC1 - think that's correct info!!

Lindsay

Awww it was really good, the dogs where great and so lovely.

Wouldn't you think the money that came in via telephones calls went to a dog rescue rather than children in need? Not saying the children in need charity isn't worthwhile, but the show was about rescue dogs. It just doesn't make sense to me and I bet they'd have gotten more calls.

Awww it was really good, the dogs where great and so lovely.

Wouldn't you think the money that came in via telephones calls went to a dog rescue rather than children in need? Not saying the children in need charity isn't worthwhile, but the show was about rescue dogs. It just doesn't make sense to me and I bet they'd have gotten more calls.

I wouldn't assume that people care more about dogs than children!

Edited by doggie mum

As we have recently got a Toller and there was great debate on the Toller forum before the show as to whether Ginger was one we watched with interest. As soon as he came out we said, yep that definitely is not a Red Collie Cross, and the Toller forum has already contacted the show stating that he wasn't and offering advice and support. Glad it was recognised today what he really is I hope they give him the correct name next week. But how on earth did he end up in rescue, we tried for over a year to get a rescue Toller before we decided to get our puppy Pumpkin.

I wanted Claudia - what a gorgeous lollopy creature she was :wub:

Yes and a beautiful example of what amazing dogs you can find in rescue! How on earth someone dumped any of those dogs I'll never know! I do hope they go more into the training process next week and we see more of the trainers themselves.