UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Smurf

Allie No Dots

Smurf would like to say fank you to everyone who thought he was a bit cute on the RTS piccie thread. Hes taken it all in his stride and only asked for half the house to contain red carpets to hearld his arrival :rolleyes: Huge thank yous to clare for taking good care of him while i moved things here to fit him in (and for the goodies you sent as you "dont do puppies or staffies"...Clearly clare!lol)

so anyhow, formally introducing Smurf (please feel free to drool over his stunning good looks and bootiful smile! )

You think im cute? Awww fanks

PICT0844.jpg

I luffs kongs

PICT0842.jpg

I also have a very cute belly...do ya wanna see?

PICT0850.jpg

Incase you missed it....

PICT0849.jpg

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!

PICT0853.jpg

I shall be back with updates soon :)

Luffs,

Smurf :biggrin:

PICT0847.jpg

Smurf has been a good boy overnight. He didnt make a sound and was clean overnight too :ohmy: He went for a stroll last night in the big wide world and thought that was ok just a teeny bit scary. Hes not used to having dogs around and hasnt a clue what to do with them all :laugh:

He does seem to think he has to protect all the toys from the other dogs tho so is going to be learning a few basic manners. Pipers grown up to be a perfect pooch and seems to be the stooge dog to use this time (which has seriously surprised me but made me even more proud of her, shes turned into a fantastic dog and shes still a baby herself :wub: ) In a few weeks hopefully Smurf will be running with the lot of them and ready to take on the world.

Hes very funny adicted to the boomer ball and spends most his time barking abuse at it cos e cant pick it up :laugh: