UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs On Furniture

siadwell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I'll just sneak in quietly on this thread :unsure:

Ruby isn't allowed on the furniture, nor upstairs. I feel as if I should hang my head in shame now :laughingsmiley:

Be gentle with me :flowers:

if it is any comfort to you, I had a strict "no dogs on the bed" rule, until Martin moved in and spoiled it :rolleyes: They have always been allowed on the sofa though, I think it is fair enough, cos they've never had real dog beds, only blankets :happy: Now they go on the bed, but only when the special doggy-covers are on, I really don't want my duvet all manked up by dogs who are long haired and "help" in the stable :glare:

(sorry Steph :D )

Don't tell fibs!! You're not sorry at all :glare: :laugh:

TBH the floor is called a dog shelf for a reason, so no the dogs aren't allowed on the furniture.

They are quite welcome to lie of the rug

Picture44096.jpg

Or whatever other items might be on the floor

Picture43680-1.jpg

They can sleep outside too if they so choose

Picture42441.jpg

but never never never on the sofa

Picture43032.jpg

and certainly not on the bed

4.jpg

:rolleyes:

sorry but no! my dogs are not allowed on the furniture at all. They have their beds and humans have theirs. I do seem to be in a minority tho! :biggrin:

My dogs aren't allowed on the furniture either. Az does sneak onto our bed sometimes, but he knows he's not really supposed to so I've not got any photographic evidence as he always leaps off and walks away looking innocent whenever he hears me coming.

The dogs do have their own single bed, complete with duvet, as well as a pile of dog beds so I don't feel they miss out too much leaving the sofas to the cats. Oh, and me. If there's room. :glare: