UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs On Furniture

siadwell

As u can see Charlie isn't allowed on furniture either!Although if the fire is on she'd much rather get as close to that as possible!

The first one is OH's old sofa and she doesn't find the new one nearly as comfortable!

chazcopy.jpg

Picture008.jpg

She does always ask if we are already sitting on it or if we are in bed and she wants to get under the duvet. If we aren't in bed or already on the sofa she just gets up anyway!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that all the merle dogs like sitting and laying on the backs of the sofas :laugh: So cute :wub:

I must admit though I assumed your signature pic was photoshopped or something Alex. How on earth did you get them all to sit still and face camera like that :ohmy:

I taught them all a group stay aided with copious quantities of treats :laugh:

Spuddddddd :wub: Mountaineering merleydogs ::wub: Lots of lovely doglets lounging about on sofas generally - fabulous thread :biggrin:

HOWEVER. I think it's absolutely disgusting. All these dirty doglets on sofas. Horrid. We'd never have that sort of behaviour in the house of monkey...

I'm not on the sofa!

maddie-lounge.jpg

No, really, it's a mirage...

maddie-whatchalookinat.jpg

Alllright. You've caught me. But do I care?

maddie-tonuge2.jpg

As for dogs in beds... NEVER!!!!

maddiesmilyroach.jpg

Actually, we're about to retire now lol :biggrin: - nowt better than a staffordshire bedwarmer!

no dogs or cats ever on ours never ever....

ttt.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

snoop020.jpg

lol - they are more on them than we are!! phoenixs fav spot is actually on the top of the sofa spread out when its sunny so she can catch some rays! i was walking past someones house yesterday whilst out with phoe and saw a beautiful white and black staffie doing the exact same thing - made me chuckle :D

Well after my last posting saying that I feel as if I should hang my head in shame at making the dogs we have had sleep on the floor and not go upstairs, I found these few.

This was when we first had Rubes as a pup - beore she learned not to go on the furniture. So see, I'm not all bad after all :biggrin:

DSCF0052-1.jpg

DSCF0050-1.jpg

Dogs on the furniture??!! :unsure: :wacko:

Not on your nelly! Especially not on the bed...

DSCN1465-1.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

oops...

Ok, well maybe the bed but definitely not on the sofa...

SSCN1404.jpg

SSCN1449.jpg

And if the resident dogs can't do it then fosters certainly can't...

Chancer2-1.jpg

Hmmm... in this house it's more a case of occasionally they let me sit on their sofa!! :rolleyes:

What can I say I am absolutly shocked.

There are definitely no dogs on the sofa or bed in our house :unsure:

100_0559.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0517.jpg

100_0558.jpg

Or should that have been no humans :rolleyes:

but saying that - this is what happens if you try and sit on our sofa

100_0573.jpg

My poor father in law :wacko:

Edited by sjbno1