UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

White And Ginger Male Cat (neutered)- Updated: Back Home!

KathyM

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Theresa and Teg - I want to say a huge thankyou for seeing past my babyish explosion and posting your lovely messages. We really, really, appreciate it. :GroupHug:

I have no other news to report, but I'll keep popping back to update the thread.

We decided against confronting the prank caller's mother for now. For all we know it might make the situation worse, and it's been quiet since his dopey brother let it slip. The family is not one that I think will be sympathetic if we go round saying "Your son's being a meany and phoning us all the time". I think it'd just get more of a laugh, and we're already a bit of a laughing stock over this. If it happens again, I'll be round there in a shot demanding our cat back or I'll ring the police - yes we know it's a hoax but maybe if they think we *think* it isn't, they'll take some action against their son.

Anyhoo, I'm not at college today so I'm going to do some ringing round. It's amazing how much of my work has been left to slip, best at some point pull my finger out and get on with life!

Still no news. Think we're really going to have to start coming to terms with the idea that he's prolly not coming home now. I have to get ready for college now, or I'll be in trouble, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been so supportive. :GroupHug:

I heard a "moo" at the back door, and I thought to myself (distracted like) "That's Dodge", then went "Eh? Wo'?! Dodge!"

He is incredibly skinny, flea ridden and soaked, but he's eating sardines as we speak and mooing away in between! :mecry: :partytime:

The skinny and flea ridden you can deal with as long as he is otherwise fine

Yup exactly it's great for him and his friend (whose name I have forgotten who is missing him.

When I need to put weight on a cat, I've found nutro complete wet food (the kitten one) is brilliant for getting weight on :)

And it's a complete wet food too.

When Seve cat was sick with his poorly teeth, he would eat four pouches a day and packed back on the weight.

HTH

And congratulations again :) I reckon that's a good karma thing what with Seth arriving tomorrow :biggrin:

Edited by nouggatti