UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts 2007 Thread

Pingu

Discover Dogs :biggrin:

Aren't there millions? Isn't that the whole section with all the breeds of dog? We'll come and say hello Bonniebird if you let us know where :biggrin: Sparkle you're very welcome to join me, Andrea (safneo), Rosie(andBailey) and Beth/Bert/Beff (Owlish) :flowers: Be lovely to meet you.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll come and say hello Bonniebird if you let us know where :biggrin:

We'll be on the English Toy Terrier stand at Discover Dogs on the sunday from 3 - 5pm and wandering around the whole place before that. So if you can't wait till 3 and see anyone with an ETT, just ask if it's us :laugh:

Sparkle, you can tag along with us on Friday if you want :biggrin:

Aren't there millions? Isn't that the whole section with all the breeds of dog? We'll come and say hello Bonniebird if you let us know where :biggrin: Sparkle you're very welcome to join me, Andrea (safneo), Rosie(andBailey) and Beth/Bert/Beff (Owlish) :flowers: Be lovely to meet you.

Thanks guys :biggrin: :biggrin: just trying to get the time off work :unsure: will let you know if I succeed (I'm the only secretary in on a Friday so need to know if the other secretary can come in to cover for me :rolleyes: )

I'm there all 4 days.

Wiccs folks meet up at Midday on all 4 days by the Border Collie Trust stand (Hall 2), if anyone else would like to pop along and say hi.

On Thursday, we are being presented with a microchip scanner by Dog Theft Action! This is taking place at 12.45 at the DTA! stand in Hall 2 if anyone would like to come and see. :)

Sorry Sandra. Erm, well Friday we'll be busy in the morning and between 12-1 and we might have something else booked for the afternoon :wacko: Saturday we have something booked but not sure what time but it's only an hour max then we're free to shop/roam/chat/whatever :biggrin: Where will you be?