UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts 2007 Thread

Pingu

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went yesterday and throughtly enjoyed it was buggered when i came home though it was so hot in there so be warned!! got lots of goodies for Paddy and thought the dry food was a bargain to buy wish i cud have bought more hope you all enjoy!!

Yep Sam they're listed on the KC website in the Crufts section :biggrin:

I had a fab day yesterday but was absolutely bloomin' knackered by the time I got home last night :laugh:

Ollie and Jess were most pleased with my purchases (particularly the food related ones!) :laugh:

I was attacked by a Staffie at Crufts today...

... Yes, it was very traumatic. I was walking through Discover Dogs quite happily when I was sprung by a flying ball of shiny black muscle, forcing me to crouch down and try in vain to defend myself from slobbery kisses by scratching her behind the ears. She hit me with her tail which was wagging in a very dangerous manner, then directed her attack on my little brother who suffered such a feroucious licking that his glasses were knocked from his face. It was so frightening that we ended up spending about 20 minutes just defending ourselves from the dangerous beast, who was also attacking innocent passers by. Staffs are definately dangerous, to people who are allergic to dog saliva.

I was attacked by a Staffie at Crufts today...

... Yes, it was very traumatic. I was walking through Discover Dogs quite happily when I was sprung by a flying ball of shiny black muscle, forcing me to crouch down and try in vain to defend myself from slobbery kisses by scratching her behind the ears. She hit me with her tail which was wagging in a very dangerous manner, then directed her attack on my little brother who suffered such a feroucious licking that his glasses were knocked from his face. It was so frightening that we ended up spending about 20 minutes just defending ourselves from the dangerous beast, who was also attacking innocent passers by. Staffs are definately dangerous, to people who are allergic to dog saliva.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: thats why i luv em'

We (natpants, rosieandbailey and I) had a fab time today. Was knackered after 8 and a half hours there today. :biggrin:

Back tomorrow to spend more money! :laugh: Is anyone meeting up on saturday?

Mark and I are going to meet Sarah and the Wiccaweys gang at there planned meet ( Border Collie Trust stand at midday in Hall 2 )

we are leaving very early in the morning to try and beat the crowds and traffic