UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts 2007 Thread

Pingu

Lovely to meet those I did meet, sorry to those I didn't (Steph, I didn't get your text until four hours after you sent it and was on the train by then :( ).

Sorry I didn't get to see the DNB crew but I reckon even if my text had arrived on time I never would of found you guys anyway :laugh: Great to hear it was a successful day for DNB :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by kittycat97

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed it :biggrin: I was thinking that I might go Friday and Saturday next year but I think it would be too busy so will stick to Thursday and Friday.

I saw lots of gorjuss dogs :wub: and met up with some lovely people :biggrin: :flowers:

Special thanks to San :flowers: who saved my sanity after I had got lost for an hour in Solihull looking for my hotel :wacko: :rolleyes: We ate spaghetti and had a good laugh following me impersonating Challenge Anneka running down the road in the rain shouting into my mobile phone :laugh: :laugh:

Phewee! Just got in about twenty minutes ago. We left home this morning at 6, dropping the dogs off and picking the kids up at my sisters en route. Got to NEC about 9am. It was great, my niece Katie and cousins boy Matthew got a little star struck when they met Matt Baker.

100_1985.jpg

He said to Katie "Hi Ya, alright!" She just nodded furiously, then dragged me around hall 5 looking for him again to get his autograph, where we also found Ben Fogle.

100_1982.jpg

That's Katie and Matthew (back of head) getting Ben's autograph. :biggrin:

Edie was a star at Discover Dogs and we got filmed for Richard and Judy :laugh:

We were sitting in the middle of one of the halls finishing off our picnic, when a cameraman asked if he could film us. Of course we agreed, so we just sat there pretending he wasn't there (like you do :laugh: ) He asked me to feed Edie with biscuits, so we're sitting on the floor, me holding Edie's purple lead with huge pink flowers on it, feeding biscuits. When he stopped filming, we asked what it was for :wacko: "It's for Richard and Judy on tuesday" say's he "There doing a feature profiling men and their dogs" :ohmy: :laugh:

Anyway needless to say we had a great time and are looking forward to seeing ourselves on the box :laugh: