UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Despair

Brunzara

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need someone to write me something out and I will email all the papers Coryn has given me. Pretty please.

Thanks Michelle :flowers: If you do find somebody very kind who will write something out :biggrin: would you mind running it by me first as I would like to run it by Kathy at the pound as well, just to make sure that she is happy with what we are going to say :)

Thanks Michelle :flowers: If you do find somebody very kind who will write something out :biggrin: would you mind running it by me first as I would like to run it by Kathy at the pound as well, just to make sure that she is happy with what we are going to say :)

Definitely will make sure you're happy with it first.

But they could be classed as pitbull type :(

while i agree many xs could be im v doubtful any of those would be more than glanced at. Under defra guildines yes they are type but so are pure sbts. Its more than that. these guys on most you can see the x or breed very well. its where the x merges that it gets difficult.

Coryn...this is a terrible situation, and you must be feeling so awful. The only thought I can suggest you can cling to is this....YOU know the dogs will be pts...but THEY dont. Yes, dogs can anticipate something that happens regularly in their lives like their meals and their walks, but they cant look ahead to their own death in the way that we can, which is a good thing if you think about it. If that PBT girl has only until Tuesday, then if her life until then is made as marvellous for her as someone has time for, toys, games, treats and lots of fuss, and she is taken to the vet (or do they come?) with no tears, no rough handling, then it wont mean anything else to her than any other injection.With the best will in the world, you cant save them all and you'll end up having a breakdown if you try. :GroupHug:

I've crossposted Wanda to the Bullmastiff forum I'm a member of. Not sure how much help it would be. Im dying to just come and get her but Dharma can be funny with bitches and I realise my help wouldn't be any use. :mecry: :mecry:

Please please do not cross-post without permission. The forum host is already aware of Wanda. I've spoken to our usual bullmastiff rescue and they are trying to figure out how they can help.

Pippa has now got a confirmed rescue space :)

Please please do not cross-post without permission. The forum host is already aware of Wanda. I've spoken to our usual bullmastiff rescue and they are trying to figure out how they can help.

No problem, I didn't realise help wasnt wanted. Dont mind me, I cant get a damn thing right. :flowers:

Coryn...this is a terrible situation, and you must be feeling so awful. The only thought I can suggest you can cling to is this....YOU know the dogs will be pts...but THEY dont. Yes, dogs can anticipate something that happens regularly in their lives like their meals and their walks, but they cant look ahead to their own death in the way that we can, which is a good thing if you think about it. If that PBT girl has only until Tuesday, then if her life until then is made as marvellous for her as someone has time for, toys, games, treats and lots of fuss, and she is taken to the vet (or do they come?) with no tears, no rough handling, then it wont mean anything else to her than any other injection.With the best will in the world, you cant save them all and you'll end up having a breakdown if you try. :GroupHug:

Such true words :mecry: . At least they only fall to sleep not knowing they will never wake up :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: