UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

Haven't read the entire thread, but from what I have......I'd try Star of Bethlehem for trauma, Rock Rose for terror, Mimulus for all known fears, Aspen for anxiety, Walnut for change, 4 drops of each 4 times daily on a treat, use up the bottles and see how she is, then perhaps think again. The beauty of them is you can do no harm, they'll either help or do nothing.

Sorry, I forgot to say, she's a stunning lady :wub:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Today I have been to the vets again, 5 teeth out so thats 11 in all, princess gummy, but better than painful manky teeth.

I decided today that I needed people to notice me at the vets, when I have gone before they only give smiles to the cute puppies and the little sweet dogs, nobody gives a smile to a worn out , frayed at the edges, bald bummed old girl like me. They don't know what an effort it is not to fall on the floor like I did the first time I came, now I can stand up and look around, perhaps if they knew they would spare me a well done or a what a lovely girl. But my mum and dad know, they think I have the biggest heart in the world.

So today I put on my faux suede coat with the matching furry snood, I looked so glam, with my black velvet diamante collar, I did my special little high legged walk, I do think if I could have got in the show ring I would have knocked them dead.

So I went in and nobody noticed me, I walked in , no carries or anything, vet nurse told me I looked glam, then I had my pre med and before I knew it I was minus some more teeth.

Then dead on 3:00 they came and got me and still no one said aren't you lovely or even a poor girl, how scared, just goes to show if your not a nice pedigree, or a small cutie people aren't interested. I think these people are too shallow for words and must miss a hell of a lot in life. Still mum and Dad think I am the business and say I am a beautiful special girl. I know if people on here met me they wold think I was wonderful

So I now have a perfect mouth, and need to go back to getting better.

Just a few piccs of me in my dosy state.

and please spare a thought for us less than perfect dogs we have a lot to offer.

Photobucket is playing up so if you wanted to see me, is there someone I could send my piccs to.

Vebelicious Vena :)

:GroupHug: poor baby. I think you are the bestest, most beautiful doglet in the world.

Thing is Vena there are a lot of folk in this world, and quite a few in your vets who have no idea of taste whatsoever. Ignore them.

You have a fan club on here and to a woman/man they adore you.

:GroupHug: Vena, i hope your gorjuss gummy mouh is feeling better now :wub:

i have seen your pictures and i think you are a most beautiful and very brave girl. If those in the vets can't see how special you and your mum and dad are then they must be blind.

Deeuur Veena

Dylan ere. I ave erd about yor very glamruss coat and sparklie collur and wud like to see a picktur so i can put it on my wall.

Ope yoo ar feelin ok now, ask yor mum for sum extrer sosijj

luff

Dylan

I have just read this from start to finish and couldn't believe what i was reading :mecry: Tears streaming down my face at her pain and what she has had to overcome :wub: She has come on so much and is so beautiful I cann't put into words how i am feeling Oh Vena you are wonderful :wub: And so are the people who have worked so hard with you .You are so surely loved :wub: :mecry:

Vena you are truly beautiful and what a lovely big brave girl too. Your ickle cousin Timmy would like to say a big "well done" because he hates the vets too and gets very frightened (though he is getting better). Nobody ever tells him or Max they are pretty either :mecry: Like you said, they don't know what they are missing :D Make sure you milk your mummy for loads more sausages though :wink: :wub:

Edited by madmerle

Deer Veenur

Mee han mee bruvver av nikked de compooter whylst ower mum haz gon tew mayk aye cupp ov tee.

Wee wont tew tell yew dat wee fink yew iz veree gorjuss han glamuruz han wee iz eggsperts inn gorjusness sew wee no wot wee iz tawkin aybowt.

Ower mum sayz iff peeple karnt cee fore demselfs ow bootyfull yew iz den dey muss bee blyn han fuwls tew boot.

Lotz ov luff,

Jorj hand Archee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lowds ov kissus spechully fore yew Veenur :wub:

Oh Vena :wub: :wub: Jack is in lurrrrrrve with you and is sending lots of kisses to go all over your boootiful long snozzle :wub: he also said there were some for your boootiful ears but I think that is a bit roooode :blush02:

He would love a pic of his glamour girl all dressed up :biggrin:

Edited by sparkle