UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Vena. You always bring tears to my eyes :mecry: Id love to be able to give you gentle cuddle :GroupHug: You are very special. And very lucky, what lovely humunz you have in your house, Im really happy that you are learning to trust the man, no wonder they leak a lot, youve come on a loong journey Vena, but its also been a journey for them too, and the road is getting much smoother now :flowers:

I think you have a very wonderful bottom, and you are right to show it off. Its also very shiny now, that must be all that Tuna :)

I know it must be slightly embarressing for a Lady such as yourself to have her bottom photographed, but it was still good to see, and I hope we get to see more. :biggrin:

well I am so glad that my bum cheered you all up.

This one is my favourite, I want to look like this every day of the rest of my life.

Img0712.jpg

I want you to look like that for the rest of your life too, beautiful Vena :wub: You are one gorgeous, shiny, hairy bummed girlie.

Can't wait to see pictures of you at the beach

This week the god of dogs must have thought it was my time, I have been on laps old and new, cuddled people old and new and today I have done something which I realy realy wanted to do but was too frightening.

All the other dogs were getting there harnesses and leads on in the garden to go out, and the woman shut the door so I couldn't go in, then they put a harness on me and before I new it I was out the garden in the alley, the other dogs were walking and twisting and jumping so I couldn't not move with them and before I knew it I was walking along up a slope and then I turned the corner and there was the beach, I dragged the people down the stairs to it and I was ecstatic, I jumped and twisted and turned. I dragged the woman along with Alfie and the others were running and running and going in the sea. I really wanted to run but the people will not let me off incase I get frightened and don't come back. I was out for nearly two hours, it was wonderful. Why on earth was I so worried before, I went in the sea, I sniffed logs and leapt about, I smelt were rabbits had been .

I can go out :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So I will be going out every day now, I will tell them to take the camera.

Also they said that I am so dainty when I walk I make a whippet look clumsy

Edited by elricc