UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

This is urgent, please please sent all you can to Verity!! She arrived here from the pound on the evening of the 9th and on the 10th she displayed what I thought slight symptoms of kennel cough. As she was a few days in the pound that is very common. However, she's gotten ALOT worse virtually over night and she is at the vets on a drip since early this morning. It does not look good and the vet thinks it's pneumonia :mecry: . She is such a darling and I got her out just in time so I am REALLY REALLY upset that she is suffering like this.

p744565.jpg

This pic was taken in the pound, I didn't take pics here because I don't like to take pics of sick animals...

Thank you!! :flowers:

Sarah :mecry:

Please can I ask for Reiki for my old GSD boy.He has arthritis of the spine and his hips are going a bit wobbly too.He is on meds but he's looking really sad the last few days and the vets can do no more other than offer Metacam or Rimadyl which he reacts to. .He is 14 which I know is super for a GSD but his mind is willing but he just hasnt been "himself" the last few days.His name is Digby and I also call him my Teddybear!

Thankyou so much

Suzanne x

Reiki on its way to Kim and Digby

Reiki also on its way to all in stress and in care and those who need but we dont know it and those who have no one to care, you do cause we care and send you healing and love and hugs if you will let us. Not just for this season but for always.

\love

Edith

xxxx