UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Suki is still very poorly, however she seems to be quite calm within herself. I'm sure the reiki is helping, thankyou so much :flowers:

I'm back asking for more reiki again, my friends brother is a very brave young lifeboat volunteer, he was involved in an accident yesterday whilst the boat was out on a training exercise :mecry: . He has very serious head injuries, and needs all the good thoughts that can be mustered. I'd really appreciate your help on this one.

Thanks again

Ingi x

Is it ok to ask for Reiki for my Dylan please?

He's ok in himself but limping quite badly on one or both of his front legs (its very difficult to tell!) he has rimadyl for a week then the vet wants to do xrays if not vastly improved.

Dylan, my brave little soldier :wub:

DSCN0018.jpg

Hello, I noticed earlier that my beautiful girl Cassie has a swelling to the right side of her face :(

She'd been asleep on the armchair for hours and I thought at first her face had just squided from being in the same place so long but it's a definite swelling. I have spoken to the emergency vet on the phone and they've ok'd me to give pirotin and just monitor her for the time being, as it doesn't seem to be affecting her breathing at all (I didn't think it was and the vet said if it was I would know about it).

She is having lots of Reiki of course and she got up to try to scrounge some of my dinner. Tis hard to tell with her as she's not one to make a fuss unlike the boys :rolleyes: She had a swollen face once before, years back, and we gave her pirotin and I sat up most of the night with her giving Reiki and by the next afternoon it was mostly back to normal, so I am hoping the same will happen again.

No idea what's caused it, immediate thought was some kind of insect bite and I did wonder about an abcess and the vet mentioned that too, so will see how things look in the morning. She won't be left alone overnight if it's not gone down completely before I head off to bed.

Thank you :flowers:

Thanks folks,

reiki and prayers for Ally are much appreciated :flowers:

I was going to ask how Ally was doing, but I think you're on your hols, so just to say I hope he is ok :flowers: :GroupHug: