UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Can I add Sophie to the list again please.

Her liver failure has worsened and steroids have kept her going for the holiday my parents are currently on.They come home tomorrow and the steroids have to stop :( We know Soph will deteriorate but how or when we don't know.The vet has said there are no more options sadly.She will continue on her milk thistle and hope that will help but reiki would wonderful too :flowers:

sophiesittingsmall.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Thank you :flowers:

I know their vet has been very open to all suggestions and was really pleased with them trying the milk thistle so many thanks for that suggestion Muriel :flowers:

I will talk to Mum tomorrow about hands on reiki and a homeopathic vet.To be honest anything that'll help make this stage easier,even if it's just to make her more comfortable will be brilliant.

Thank you both :flowers:

Can I please ask for some healing for my mum? she is diabetic, and through this, has only one leg, which now has a black spot on one of her toes, only one of her kidneys work, and will be starting dialysis very soon, but she got taken into hospital last Thurs due to a very low blood count, and has had 3 pints of blood so far...lots of tests and so on, so please will you send her some healing, she really does deserve it :GroupHug: :GroupHug: