UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Can I please ask for some reiki for me (selfish I know :huh: ) I suffered a whiplash injury in a car accident about three years ago, which has caused an ongoing problem with the vertebrae in my neck, although it was eased at the time and also again this summer by physiotherapy. With the damp weather I now have a lot of referred pain in my shoulder and also have lost the feeling in the ends of my fingertips again, so I am feeling rather miserable and sorry for myself :(

Thank you :flowers:

Alisa

It's not selfish at all! Masses of Reiki on the way to you.

Also, see if there's a Cranio-sacral therapist near you - they are very gentle and your body realigns itself, well worth a go. Other helpful therapies are - Acupuncture, cranial osteopathy, Bowen, chiropratic - see what's available, talk to the therapists and go with your gut.

Some friends of ours have a 14 month old Beagle bitch called Cleo. She was spayed on Wednesday and is very, very ill. At the moment she is in intensive care and the Vets think she has more chance of dying than of living

We were over there on Sunday and she was a happy, bouncing, idiot dog.

Reiki for this little baby would be much appreciated.

Please could you consider sending some Reiki to my Mum. She has a posterior fossa meniginoma in her brain (tumour). Most of it has been removed by surgery but this has left her with some paralysis (mostly facial), loss of hearing and small seizures. She is feeling very low right now and needs strength to continue to make a good recovery. I would know she would appreciate it :flowers:

I just wanted to thank all of you that sent Reiki to my Mum :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: . She is very much better both mentally and physically :biggrin: . So, THANK YOU :liebe94:

Can I ask for some Reiki for George please? He's going to the vet for an op tomorrow on his elbow and I am a tad worried about him and his recovery.

This is George taken earlier this year:

Georgeposinginsnow1.jpg

Oh and of course that's him in my avatar too :)

Thank you :flowers:

Marion

Edited by Yantan