UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done merledogs :biggrin: i hope your seatbelt fits and i am sure your car will fire up first time :)

safneo...be careful giving metacam and devils claw :flowers: diez was on metacam for years with no bother and they are making improvements with painkillers for dogs now... diez is like a little puppy again which for a dog who shouldn't have lasted the first day i had her i am chuffed to bits (she is on one of the newer drugs)

jane, i hope ben soon gets the idea that food is lovely.

glad wispa has got her last stitch out... i am supposed to take diez to the vet tomorrow but i will have to take laney instead....more of his pads are peeling off and he isn't happy at using his paw and there is some form of blue nylon stuff poking out of his scar....it doesn't feel like a stitch and they were white anyway i will have to see what it is... i hope it isn't the stuff they have used to stitch the new ligaments in :unsure:

my dad has gone to fetch the car :biggrin: he did go yesterday but despite my checking he had his wallet after 2 buses he got there and he had left his wallet behind :huh:

Morning all

:yay: for new seatbelts and passing exams :biggrin:

I went for a "bit of a lie-down" at 7 last night, and woke up at 9.30 this morning :huh: I think it was the shock of taking HRH into our new vets yesterday afternoon for his boosters and then being presented with an invoice for nearly sixty quid... :ohmy:

Henry Honda is back in service :partytime: Only took them about 40 minutes to fit as well.

not at all jealous...... got our car back... my dad came in and i was asking if it was all o.k etc...he said no he wasn't sure it was right and could i have a listen.... to say the car roars is a understatement!!!! it sounds sh%te.. i told him to turn round and take it back, him being a typical wuss dithered and so i offered to go up with him.. he looked very shocked :laugh: and declined so i made him call the fella... apparently it is the fan and it will usually quiten down..well it didn't.... he did hear it but he thought the car always sounded like that :ohmy: he is now trying to source a fan (i could find one in 2 seconds flat) so the car is home.... unusable...very disappointed :mecry:

I think it was the shock of taking HRH into our new vets yesterday afternoon for his boosters and then being presented with an invoice for nearly sixty quid... :ohmy:

:ohmy: what did they do use a solid gold needle???

Sarah B : I paid £57.50 for the full course (two sets) for my lot recently, £60 for one does sound v expensive!

Griff : sorry you haven't got a usable car, I feel your pain Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : I have secreted myself away in my director's room today - it's lovely and quiet and I'm getting lots done.

kc vax are usually around 18 quid so its still a dear do for you.

Ive had a busy one today. Did the cattery, washed the bowls and then went to the bank and the garden centre. Ive planted all the spring plants, made the front of the kennels look a little more colourfull and cheerfull and am now catching my breath for half an hour before hot footing it to ASDA as I appear to have run out of food :wacko: