UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chooky Towers Has A New Addition!

dirtychicken

Thanks to a mission involving the super Owl/Trallwm/Barn team, our family of 8 has become a family of 9 :wub: :wub:

After a massive blip involving my car going *bang*, plans going awry, extra dogs, lashing rain and roadworks :wacko: , the angel that is Loobie (and her Super Assistant Callan) yesterday arrived with a very special package :wub:

All I can say is that the fella strutted in as if he had always been here and it felt as if my entire family gave an audible sigh. Once again, we are a 2 dog family and we feel like a complete unit again :mecry:

I have no doubt that life is going to be...........ermm.........."entertaining" with this whippersnapper, but god is it going to be fun :biggrin: Flora absolutely adores him and has reverted to being the 2 year old puppy that she used to be, instead of the mature, responsible adult that she's been since we lost Bear :biggrin:

So, without further ado, please allow me to introduce our 14 week old whirlwind, Bran......

Handsome boy (but look at the size of those paws :ohmy: ) :wub:

Bran6.jpg

"What the feck is *that*??" :laugh:

1stFloBran.jpg

"Chase me!!"

1stPlay4.jpg

"Keep still while I chomp your tags" :rolleyes:

1stNight10.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave...........

1stNight2.jpg

"Wasn't me, Mummy. Twas that norty poopie. I was just playing with my Wubba all good like......."

Blanket2.jpg

Me and my shadow :wub:

TwinSleep.jpg

Peace at last :wub:

Sleep2.jpg

More to follow shortly :wink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic