Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all

Another busy night at the office eh Wendy :D

Those pilchard presentations and reports all sound jolly interesting

Joe, you could come round here, do my washing, hoover, wash the kitchen floor and hack down my jungle. As a reward I could take you round to Claz's for a burlesque preview :laugh:

Edited by chickentikka

Morning All

Still have no toolbar .... grrr !

I tried what Snow suggested, and clicked on Options but it just kept pinging me back up to the top page.

Its getting really annoying now.

Doesn't look as though its going to be as warm today.

Kids and Lady are still upstairs asleep, gives me time to have coffee and catch up on here in peace.

Right, am going to have another play around to see if I can get it working

Morning all :wavey: and night Wendy.

Rufusthewonderdog I hope you are feeling better this morning :GroupHug:

Just read on another forum that some animal behaviouralist called Emma Magnus has recommended NOT rehoming rescue dogs to families WDF!!! :mad:

There's a thread posted a few days ago in Dog Chat about the article :flowers:

and thanks Merledogs re. your garden set .... shame you are in Manchester :o)

I know :rolleyes:

Katiebob I'm so sorry about Sophie :GroupHug:

I wasn't allowed to join the Brownies, Brown Owl said I was too noisy. This is before I even went to my first Brownie meeting :mecry:

Surely not? :angel: :laugh:

RMF: not long in from training with the collie beasties (who were fab) and have signed up for their "become a trainer" course :ohmy:

Ooo how exciting :pinkie:

Morning. I am full of cough. Benalyn is my friend.

Wendy, I have no idea how you managed to acheive your 20,000 post status. You are sooooooooooo quiet :laugh:

Joe, you could come round here, do my washing, hoover, wash the kitchen floor and hack down my jungle. As a reward I could take you round to Claz's for a burlesque preview :laugh:

I was thinking of offering Joe similar exciting jobs - perhaps we could work out a Joeshare Scheme? I'd not threaten him with a burlesque preview though..... you DO want him to turn up, don't you? :unsure:

Morning

I have had a lovely day, a great day in work, then my OH got confirmation he has found a new job, and my training course to be an adult literacy trainer has been confirmed too :)

Excellent news, glad things are picking up for you :flowers:

I just thought - Jemimap hasn't been around for a while has she? Does anyone know if she's ok?

I was wondering about her yesterday too because she normally replies in my Lost thread. Maybe she's run off with Sawyer and not told us? :angry:

This article has just reminded me of something I wanted to say. If any of you have babies (or kids of any age) please teach them to swim asap cos it could save their lives :flowers:

Despite my swimming/deep water phobia Daisy, Molly & Emily can all swim. Attempts to teach Georgia will be made while we're in Tunisia by Ian and her sisters while I cringe and feel physically sick by the side of the pool. The girls schools all arrange swimming lessons for them at the local leisure centre which is fab. The secondary school is right next door so I suspect Daisy will go even more once she starts attending there in September.