UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

october 23

Jazz

Lovely autumn day here- sun and bright blue sky.

Son came and cut back the bushes that were spilling over my back fence from the scrub land behind me.

We filled my brown bin ( council garden clooection) with them. 

Grandson is due to wash my car today. HE  was suppose to do it two weeks ago but the weather has been foul the last two Saturdays. However, his dad paid him, in advance  on my behalf ( I pay him to wash it as pocket money).

Takeaway night with the family tonight.

• Like 1

still very cold. ive put a thick blanket on my bed, the dogs love sleeping between that and my quilt, 4 dogs under the quilt lol Bindi is under my top so must be cold. They are all having their claws cut tomorrow. Chihuahuas have a bad habit of slashing my face, so ill be glad of it

Another lovely day here, but chilly.  Richard has gone to some car club thing so I've got the morning to myself.  dogs are all walked and fed so I might go shopping, need  a new duvet for the spare room, oh the excitement lol.

• Like 1

Another lovely autumn day but storm Bahbet is forecast from tonight.

I have had a busy day.

I did some ironing, then went to the garden centre for a bigger pot to pot up my Chirstmas cactus which is showing some buds.

I then went to the library to change my books.

After lunch I washed my car as it was sticky with sticky sand from South Africa that landed a couple of weeks ago and grandson has washed it.

Having dinner with family tonight so don't need to make anything  which is good as I have done enough for today.