UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September 23

Jazz

Finley and I are shattered, we went to Blidworth Woods just north of Nottingham, to hand over Wispa's big travel crate to someone who organises rescue transport runs. Then we went for a long walk in the woods, longer than we intended as I got a bit lost. No phone signal in there to get map on phone. We have gone to bed early, me with a book and Fin with one of Wispa's very tough chew toys.

Foster dog has moved on.  He has made big improvements but I feel I have done all I can with him. 

He needs a quieter environment to learn it is not a big bad world out there and he needs  other dogs for confidence.

He has gone to a hime who have two goldens and are well used to labradors. he jumped into thier car without a backward look.

Got a text in the evening that introductions had gone well and they were all playing in the garden.

So much for an 'aggressive dog' He is not aggressive , he is that dog that wants to say 'hI', and does not know how to cope with the frustration of being prevented by a lead.

He is a foster dog but we are hoping he will be a keeper.

• Like 2